If Online Marketing Is Stressing You Out…
The E-Marketing Maven is a frequent, popular speaker at the Vaughan Business Enterprise Centre, The Vaughan Chamber Of Commerce as well as local companies and organizations in the Greater Toronto Area.
Visit www.TheMavensSeminars.com to register for upcoming seminars or read below for more information.
Popular Seminars Include:
- Make Your Site Sell: How To Design A Website To Generate Leads & Sales
- Google Secrets For Local Business: How To Get Seen In The Search Engines
- Social Media Step-By-Step Series: Master Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn With Hands-On Help
- Social Media Staying Power: The Secrets To Keeping Your Social Media Presence Going and Growing
- Other Topics Available Upon Request
These informative & Entertaining Seminars Will Help You:
- Fully understand the latest, cutting-edge internet marketing and social media strategies
- Maximize the potential of your website and social media accounts.
- Hire an employee to maintain your website and promote your business online.
- Get a basic internet marketing and social media education so you can manage your employees
Previous Participants Have Said:
“Very Important information. Easy to understand and remember! Easy Language to Follow!” Rehata Pancini
“I loved it. So much applicable content I can use immediately!” – Cindy Chapman
” [The speaker had] excellent knowledge of the topic and [gave a] fluid presentation” – Paul Haynes
“The material was clearly presented. Questions were encouraged and answered respectfully and patiently” – Goldie Kass
“Sarah makes it very clear that social media can be an invaluable tool to any business…if used wisely. Thanks for showing me how. Great use of time! Thanks! ” – Alex Lombardi
“Sarah is the best teacher on any subject” – Santina Mariani
“Very informative and educational. Sarah is an outstanding teacher/presenter.” – Debbie Bonk, President & CEO, Vaughan Chamber of Commerce
Learn what you need to know to bring your marketing into the 21st century!
Visit www.TheMavensSeminars.com for more information on upcoming seminars and to register.