Sarah is a frequent, popular speaker at the Vaughan Business Enterprise Centre and the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce. Her presentations make the complicated world of social media simple and accessible. She delivers practical strategies that will empower your audience to achieve real results.
Her informative and entertaining presentations are perfect for the most technically-challenged business owners.
If you need:
- An introduction to Online Marketing and Social media
- A hands-on social media workshop
- A keynote address
- An advanced strategy session
Audiences love Sarah’s presentations.
Read the reviews from the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce Newsletter:
Sarah’s most popular presentations include:
Boost Your Business With Online Marketing And Social Media
This presentation is the perfect for beginners. Sarah provides a practical introduction to all of the pieces of the online marketing “puzzle” and how they work together. Your audience will learn critical tips on:
- How to design a website to generate leads and sales
- How to make their website “visible” in the search engine
- How to use social media to promote their business
- How to avoid social media overwhelm
- Alternatives to social media marketing
- and more
Social Media Simplified!
This presentation provides a perfect introduction to Social Media. Sarah gives an overview of the top 6 social media sites and answers the following common questions:
- Does my business have to be active on all of the social media sites?
- Which social media sites are right for my business?
- How can I turn social media activity and turn into leads and sales?
- How can I make a maximum impact in a minimum amount of time?
- Share some social media success stories.
Social Media Step-By-Step
These are “hands-on” workshops!
Sarah shows business owners how to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest and Google+ to grow their business.
Sarah walks participants through creating an optimized business presence, and shows them with step-by-step instruction how to use social media to develop viable relationships in a target market. You’ll also learn how to drive traffic to your website and generate sales leads. These workshops are a great fit for even the most tech-phobic small business owners and employees.
Blogging For Business: It’s Not Optional Anymore
Companies generate 60% more qualified leads on blogs than companies that don’t blog. This is a conservative average.
Blogging is one of the most important and most under-utilized internet marketing tools a business can have. This class demystifies blogging and makes the process clear and painless.
The Secrets of Social Media Content Creation: How to Keep Keep It Relevant
Everyone wants the benefits of social media but most people stumble when it comes to content. In this seminar, Sarah shows your audience how to put content creation on autopilot. Participants are raving about this workshop and presentation!
In online marketing — content is king. In this seminar Sarah gives you a clear content strategy, that is EASY to implement.
Social Media Management Simplified: Maximum Impact, Minimum Time
This seminar focuses on specific tips and tools that make managing social media marketing super simple. Your audience will learn how to manage multiple social media accounts with ease.
Google Secrets For Local Business
In the beginning of 2012, the Search Engine Marketing game changed — forever. But don’t worry, The E-marketing Maven can explain it all — with NO GEEK SPEAK!
In this presentation The E-marketing Maven empowers your audience to discover the many new ways that they can get their website to page one of Google.
Make Your Site Sell: How to Design A Website to Generate Leads and Sales
Most businesses have an attractive online brochure that gives information about their business, but rarely helps them get new customers.
In this presentation, Sarah teaches the technology and psychology behind designing a website that converts visitors into leads and sales.
Your audience will learn how to:
- Design your website to encourage more clicks (and less “clicking away”)
- Craft the words on your site to make an emotional impact on your target customer
- Use a simple tool on your site to get more targeted visitors and make more sales.
- Set up your website to be immediately “findable” in the search engines.
- Get your visitors to take action
- and more…
But Wait…There’s More!
Sarah can also offer dynamic presentations to your company, association or event on other online marketing topics. Just ask!
Sarah Will Demystify Social Media and Move Your Audience To Take Action!
Contact us today for more information on Sarah’s rates and availability.